Friday, December 5, 2014

Candy Cane Wreath Tutorial

Here is my video on how to create a Christmas wreath that was inspired by a candy cane!




This wreath is very easy and inexpensive to make. If you'd like to try it, you'll need:

A Wreath Form {9" Flat Styrofoam Wreath, Hobby Lobby}
7/8" Red ribbon {Hobby Lobby}
1/8" Red ribbon {Hobby Lobby}
Hot Glue Gun {Walmart}

It's important to add that I accidentally ordered the wrong wreath. This was a flat, sort of transparent styrofoam one, so I covered the front and sides in felt before wrapping the ribbon. If you are going to make this, I highly recommend that you get a wreath that is the white, round extruded kind. This will work much better for this project, and won't need to be covered in felt.

If you try this project, I'd love to see it! If you have an instagram, tag me @pugdemonium.


No comments:

Post a Comment