Friday, December 5, 2014

DIY Christmas Countdown Plate

Here is my video on how to create your own christmas countdown plate, so you can count down the
days until christmas!






This is a fun and very simple project. To make it, you'll need:

A Plate {Red & white plate, Walmart}
Chalkboard Paint {in Dark Green, Michaels}
Acrylic Paint {Holiday Red and White, Michaels}
Small Paintbrush & Large Paintbrush
Ribbon {Red & White Ric Rac, JoAnn's}
Hot Glue Gun {Walmart}
Chalk
A Plate Stand

Optional:
Extra trim for the plate

Be sure to make this project a few days before you plan on using it, because you'll need to let each of the two layers of chalkboard paint dry overnight before it can be used.

*In red I've listed more info about what I used. If it's not listed, then it's something I already had and I'm not sure where it was from.

As always, if you make this I'd love to see it - tag me on instagram @pugdemonium.


No comments:

Post a Comment