Friday, June 5, 2015

Tutorial: Father's Day Card - Fishing Themed + Free Patterns

This week's video is up and it shows how to create this fishing themed card for Father's Day!


You can create any kind of fish you want (like the rainbow trout on the right), but for the purpose of this video, I made a simple, solid colored one to give you the basic idea.

Here are the patterns:

(Note: If you do not have a Google account you unfortunately may not be able to access this file due to the way Google Drive (where this file is stored) works. If you have a Google account, open another window and log into it, then reload this page. If you don't have a google account, you can make one here)



I used elmer's glue in this video, but if you have a hot glue
gun I think that would work best for this project.


As always, if you try this project, I'd love to see it! Tag me on instagram
@pugdemonium or you can email me at pugdemonium1 {at} gmail {dot} com.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment