Saturday, May 3, 2014

DIY Mother's Day Card

Here is my latest tutorial, on how to make this flower bouquet Mother's Day card!



Below are the patterns for the card. Make sure to print these at full size (8 x 10):

** If you are unable to access this pattern, I’ve posted it here on my new blog and you should be able to access it there :) http://essyjae.com/2017/06/22/mothers-day-flower-card-tutorial/ **








If you create this card, I'd love to see it! Tag me on instagram @essyjae :)


You may also like:


DIY Flowerpot Mother's Day Card
DIY Paper Cut Mother's Day Card

DIY Mini Flower Vase Card

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this tutorial. I have been looking for a project to do a class with children from a women's shelter for Mothers Day. This will be perfect for the kids to make for their mothers. Many many thanks !

    ReplyDelete