Friday, December 12, 2014

DIY Snowflake Window Clings

New video is up today! It's about creating your own snowflake window clings out of dimensional fabric paint, also called puffy paint.




Here is the snowflake template. Be sure to print this at full size (8" x 10") unless, of course, you want to create smaller snowflakes.


I used Tulip Glitter Dimensional Fabric Paint in the color "Crystal Sparkles," which I ordered from Hobby Lobby. This particular paint worked very well for this project, but I'm sure you could use other brands and colors as well.

Also, don't feel limited to only making the snowflakes on this template. You could also easily freehand your own, all you really need is wax paper and paint.

If you create your own, feel free to tag me on instagram @pugdemonium. I'd love see them! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment